I’m glad to be able to finally bring you the 7th installment in our series with Felix Garcia, in prison, and being interviewed by Jim Ridgeway and Pat Bliss. As always, this intellectual property is under the explicit copyright of Jim Ridgeway and cannot be shared, downloaded or reblogged, but you are by all means, encouraged to share the link.
Producing these videos represents a tremendous amount of work, by all concerned, and it is for that reason that they take so long for us to make available to you.
In keeping with Deaf Awareness Week, and the fact that Yesterday, September 28th was Felix’s 51st birthday – his 30th behind bars, I would be deeply grateful if you would take just a moment to sign our petition, after viewing this moving and informative video.
Links to the petition also can be found in both sidebars, and here’s a link to the actual petition site page.
So, without further ado, here’s Felix #7:
- Deaf Awareness Week – Day 5 **Happy Birthday, Felix!** (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Deaf Awareness Week – Day 3 PetFinder.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Deaf Awareness Week – Day 4 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Deaf Awareness Week – Day 5 **Happy Birthday, Felix!** (prisonmovement.wordpress.com)
- Day 1, Deaf Awareness Week (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Deaf Awareness Week – Day 2: Deaf Art Exibit – From Jean F. Andrews (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Finally! Felix #6 is Up! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- After a Break; Felix Part Five (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Letter From Felix Garcia to HEARD (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- International Week of the Deaf 9-24-12 to 9-30-12 (schoolpsychscholar.com)