We managed to get out 38 posts this month. We covered the Angela McCaskell story, the deaf policemen in Oaxaca Mexico, the overcrowding of American prisons and the changes in your Miranda rights as enacted by the U.S. Supreme Court.
We worked hard on getting signatures for the #JusticeForFelix campaign, and we’re about a 3rd of the way done.
This month we were reblogged on a number of really great sites, we had a couple of guestbloggers writing on our site, and we made a lot of friends and followers. Big wet mmmmmmuaaaaaah to you all!
We’ve got several projects to wrap up yet, and we’ve got many exiting new projects and posts planned for you. I expect November to be an even better month than October was.
Here’s the embedded PDF of this month’s wrap up.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- A Deaf Policeman Heard the Noise… (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Angela McCaskill Speaks Out (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Supreme Court Rewrites Miranda Warning (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- On the other hand… A Reblog From People of the Eye (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Overcrowded Prisons – a Photo Essay from Mail Online (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Felix’s Story Serialized Pt. 1 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Brief Update on Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- DeafInPrison.com Celebrates its 200th Post! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Guestblog: Marsha Graham on the Gallaudet Controversy (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Lipreading: What It Is, What It Isn’t (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “October at DeafInPrison.com”