Here, at long last is chapter 8 in our video interview series with innocent Deaf inmate, Felix Garcia. Those of you who have followed us on this journey know that Felix has served 30 years – so far – for a crime he didn’t commit. DeafInPrison.com is one among many who have worked to try to gain Felix his freedom.
This video is owned and copyrighted by James Ridgeway of SolitaryWatch.com. It can’t be copied, reproduced or embedded, but you are of course welcome to share the link to this page.
Tomorrow, I will put up a post containing links to all 8 chapters in sequence. That way, those of you who haven’t seen them all, will be able to do so.
As you know, there is a petition available where you can help deliver this vital message to the Governor of Florida, the Attorney General and 2 influential cabinet members. Here’s that link.
If you’d like to make a financial contribution to the court case, you can send a check or MO to
Reginald R. Garcia P.A.
PO Box 11069
Tallahassee, FL 32302
Write “For Felix Garcia” on the memo line.
This is a trust fund established to pay for incidental expenses necessary for the case. The attorney is working pro bono, and neither DeafInPrison.com, BitcoDavid BlogSites nor any of our contributors will receive any of the funds.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Update on the #JusticeForFelix Project (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Brief Update on Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Felix’s Story Serialized Pt. 1 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- An Excellent Video From DeafInc (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- October at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- How Prisoners Make Us Look Good – From the NYT (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Angela McCaskill Speaks Out (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Stunning PowerPoint by Solitary Watch – Solitary 101 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Supreme Court Rewrites Miranda Warning (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Review of Glenn Langohr’s “Underdog” (deafinprison.wordpress.com)