Shanna Groves is looking for 10 people who want to be in a video about hearing loss bullying. Here’s what she posted on Lipreading Mom.
Be one of 10 people to be chosen for the #StopHearingLossBullying Campaign Video. Send in all of the following by April 1, 2013, to be considered:
1) Three photos that include each of the following:
– Your Face
– Your Side Profile (with your ear, hearing aid, and/or cochlear implant in profile)
– Your Hands (performing your favorite word in sign language)
2) Your words (in writing) to complete the following sentence:
“I support #StopHearingLossBullying because ________________________.”
Click Here to Email the following to Lipreading Mom by April 1, 2013. Include in the email subject line: #StopHearingLossBullying Video.
The deadline is April 1st, so now’s the time to get cracking. “Like,” follow, and see the original post at Lipreading Mom.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- LipreadingMom’s Hearing loss bullying Campaign (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Ten People Wanted for #StopHearingLossBullying Video (lipreadingmom.com)
- Join Lipreading Mom’s Campaign: Stop Hearing Loss Bullying (lipreadingmom.com)
- Help SayWhatClub Stop Hearing Loss Bullying (ahearingloss.com)
- Do You Have a Hearing Loss Question? Ask Lipreading Mom! (lipreadingmom.com)
- Hearing aids and health insurance: are you covered? (lasesana.wordpress.com)
- The Theft of Dignity by Pastor Mark Ehrlichmann (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- February at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Today’s the Day! Happy Birthday DeafInPrison.com! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Wasted Lives – Our Children Die in Adult Jails (deafinprison.wordpress.com)