Amnesty International has created a petition for Albert Woodfox, who has spent 41 years in solitary confinement, from the 1972 conviction of murdering a guard at Angola. The court has since then, reversed its decision – on several occasions – but the Attorney General of the state of Louisiana has stubbornly appealed, each ruling. This petition is asking that he cease his appeals.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Amnesty International urges the State to not appeal Albert Woodfox’s third overturned conviction (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Albert Woodfox’s 40 Years of Solitary Confinement (rinf.com)
- Albert Woodfox’s 40 Years of Solitary Confinement (truthdig.com)
- Amnesty International urges the State to not appeal Albert Woodfox’s overturned conviction (indybay.org)
- Event! DeafNation Expo at Gallaudet University (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- The Theft of Dignity by Pastor Mark Ehrlichmann (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Today’s the Day! Happy Birthday DeafInPrison.com! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Unique Opportunity From Lipreading Mom (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- San Francisco Animator Explains Drug War (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Wasted Lives – Our Children Die in Adult Jails (deafinprison.wordpress.com)