Just a reminder that on Wednesday, March 27th there will be an international symposium at Bridgewater State University on Deafness, mental illness and the Criminal Justice System with special guest speaker – Dr. Brendan Montiero, M.D.
So come to Bridgewater State University – just a stones throw from the wholly dreadful and fearsome Bridgewater State Mental Hospital – drink some free coffee, and listen to some great presentations by experts in the field.
For those who can’t be there, we will be covering this event here, on DeafInPrison.com, so we’ll be able to let you in on what you missed. We are also listing it on our events page. If you know of an event involving the CJS and the Deaf, please forward the details to us, and we’ll list it as well.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- International Symposium on Criminal Justice and the Deaf (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- International Symposium on Criminal Justice and the Deaf (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- The Theft of Dignity by Pastor Mark Ehrlichmann (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- February at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Event! DeafNation Expo at Gallaudet University (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- January at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Great Idea, A Commitment and an Embeded File (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Today’s the Day! Happy Birthday DeafInPrison.com! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Team Blood (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- It Keeps You Young (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)