Last night, as I picked up my wife from work – I may be some kind of high falutin’ cyber-journalist, but if it wasn’t for her, we wouldn’t eat. Anyway, as I was driving her home, it occurred to me that after 40 odd years of living in Mass, I haven’t a clue as to where the hell Bridgewater is. I’d be willing to bet that even the Mayor of Bridgewater, doesn’t.
So, without further ado – directions to Bridgewater State University.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Reminder: Symposium on Criminal Justice and the Deaf (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Team Blood (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Amnesty International Petition for Angola 3 Member (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- From USABoxing – Casting Call (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- The Theft of Dignity by Pastor Mark Ehrlichmann (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Moorbey (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Event! DeafNation Expo at Gallaudet University (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- February at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- January at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- It Keeps You Young (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
3 thoughts on “Directions to Bridgewater”