Moorbey’z Blog, an awesome site that I have a ton of respect for, has graciously nominated DeafInPrison.com for the beautiful Dragon’s Loyalty award. We’re deeply honored that he would think of us, when it came to a nomination.
Here’s what we have to do:
- Proudly display the award.
- Post the win with a link back to Morbey’z Blog, with a fist-salute.
- List 15 overworked, underpaid and highly deserving blog sites to take up the mantle.
- Comment back to them, so they too will know that they’ve been nominated.
- Post 7 interesting things about myself.
My 15 sites:
- Prisonmovement’s Weblog
- Solitary Watch
- Lipreading Mom
- Stirring Trouble Internationally
- BitcoDavid’s BoxingBlog
- A Solitary Torture
- A Voice From the Inside
- Hands Talk Too
- Charlie Swinbourne’s Limping Chicken
- 4Ears, 4Eyes
- Glenn Langohr’s Stunning Memoirs
- Broken Phoenix
- Children in Prison
7 interesting things about me:
- When I’m not reanimating the cadaver that is our vibrant and free press, via the Blogosphere, I’m facing goons in the squared circle. Writing is my calling – technology, my instrument, but Boxing is my passion.
- My Gravatar – and my dog – is Jack. He was unfortunate enough to be born into a dog-fighting ring in Georgia. We were fortunate enough to save him, but I still wonder, who rescued whom.
- I can cook like a bastard! My diet is high protein – low carb., but I make all kinds of alternative foods, like sugar free cheesecake, and low carb mac-cheese.
- I used to be a bike messenger, and for one summer, I did it on roller skates. I could deliver about 20% faster than the best bike messengers, but insurance companies put the kibosh on the whole thing.
- I modify everything. Give me a gadget and a day, and I’ll figure out how to use it for something the manufacturers never even dreamed of.
- An awesome Christmas present would be a SteadyCam.
- I’m a tube amp guru. I’ve serviced just about every model of tube amp there ever was. My favorite is the classic Fender Twin. I’ve built about a dozen of my own amps, from the ground up. Many are still being used by guitarists and bass players, as we speak.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Interview with Moorbey (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Event: Webinar (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Moorbey (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Moorbey (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award & Dragon’s Loyalty Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- From USABoxing – Casting Call (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Amnesty International Petition for Angola 3 Member (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- My 1st incounter with l.a.’z finest (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- The Theft of Dignity by Pastor Mark Ehrlichmann (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Team Blood (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)