Moorbey’z Blog, an awesome site that I have a ton of respect for, has graciously nominated DeafInPrison.com for the beautiful Dragon’s Loyalty award. We’re deeply honored that he would think of us, when it came to a nomination.
Here’s what we have to do:
- Proudly display the award.
- Post the win with a link back to Morbey’z Blog, with a fist-salute.
- List 15 overworked, underpaid and highly deserving blog sites to take up the mantle.
- Comment back to them, so they too will know that they’ve been nominated.
- Post 7 interesting things about myself.
My 15 sites:
- Prisonmovement’s Weblog
- Solitary Watch
- Lipreading Mom
- Stirring Trouble Internationally
- BitcoDavid’s BoxingBlog
- A Solitary Torture
- A Voice From the Inside
- Hands Talk Too
- Charlie Swinbourne’s Limping Chicken
- 4Ears, 4Eyes
- Glenn Langohr’s Stunning Memoirs
- Broken Phoenix
- Children in Prison
7 interesting things about me:
- When I’m not reanimating the cadaver that is our vibrant and free press, via the Blogosphere, I’m facing goons in the squared circle. Writing is my calling – technology, my instrument, but Boxing is my passion.
- My Gravatar – and my dog – is Jack. He was unfortunate enough to be born into a dog-fighting ring in Georgia. We were fortunate enough to save him, but I still wonder, who rescued whom.
- I can cook like a bastard! My diet is high protein – low carb., but I make all kinds of alternative foods, like sugar free cheesecake, and low carb mac-cheese.
- I used to be a bike messenger, and for one summer, I did it on roller skates. I could deliver about 20% faster than the best bike messengers, but insurance companies put the kibosh on the whole thing.
- I modify everything. Give me a gadget and a day, and I’ll figure out how to use it for something the manufacturers never even dreamed of.
- An awesome Christmas present would be a SteadyCam.
- I’m a tube amp guru. I’ve serviced just about every model of tube amp there ever was. My favorite is the classic Fender Twin. I’ve built about a dozen of my own amps, from the ground up. Many are still being used by guitarists and bass players, as we speak.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Interview with Moorbey (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Event: Webinar (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Moorbey (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Moorbey (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award & Dragon’s Loyalty Award (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- From USABoxing – Casting Call (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Amnesty International Petition for Angola 3 Member (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- My 1st incounter with l.a.’z finest (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- The Theft of Dignity by Pastor Mark Ehrlichmann (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Team Blood (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
17 thoughts on “Moorbey Puts Us Up for Dragon’s Loyalty Award”
hi there! Thanks for the ping back!!!
You’re welcome. Thanks for the follow.
Keep up tha great worlz. Panther Love
David and DeafinPrison – Thank you for the nomination…as well as for your support of LipreadingMom.com over the past year. It is much appreciated.
Thanks so much for your nomination. I’ll get to this after the conference is over this Wednesday. 🙂 Look forward to seeing you at this great advocacy event, David of DeafInPrison.
Yup. Wouldn’t miss it.
Reblogged this on ChildreninPrison.
I’ve been looking for new blogs to follow and found yours :3 I really like the way you write. Keep it up :3 And you definitely deserved awards! 🙂 loved that you saved Jack, what a wonderful thing to do.
If you get a minute, pop over to my views on women/dating type blog & check it out 🙂 I’d love your input.