Interns will present on their projects involving deaf possibly wrongfully convicted individuals, deaf prisoners & about lobbying the FCC for telecommunication access equality.
Guest organizations: Council for Court Excellence & the Corrections Information Council
We will be in the Library–>LCB112
There are shuttles to/from NoMa and Union Station Metros to Gallaudet University Campus: http://www.gallaudet.edu/Transportation/Shuttle_Bus_Services/Continuous_Shuttle_Schedule.html
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Event! DeafNation Expo at Gallaudet University (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Gallaudet University’s Harkin Computer Lab Gets SMARTdesks Computer Classroom Design Makeover: Conference Tables, Motorized iMac Tables, Flip Top Tables and Laptop Tables (prweb.com)
- No Symposium Coverage Complete w/o the Tech (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Event: Webinar (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- March at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- From H.E.A.R.D., a Tool for Tracking FCC Proceedings (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Update on Englewood Case from H.E.A.R.D. (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Team Blood (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Here’s the Conclusion of The Brookline PD’s Presentation (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Marsha Graham Part 2 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)