Moorbey’z Blog – who by the way, is celebrating their 3rd anniversary – has honored DeafInPrison.com with the Most Influential Blogger award.
The rules are pretty simple. All we have to do is nominate 12 other bloggers and link to them. Although, I can’t know, I tried to nominate sites that haven’t already been nominated.
- Lipreading Mom
- BitcoDavid’s BoxingBlog
- iPhone Photoblogging
- MadMike’s America
- 4Ears, 4Eyes
- A Public Defender
- C’mon People or Sheeple
- School Psych Scholar
- Deafened but not Silent
- Glenn Langohr’s Memoirs
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- From USABoxing – Casting Call (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Moorbey Puts Us Up for Dragon’s Loyalty Award (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Amnesty International Petition for Angola 3 Member (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Team Blood (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- March at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Unique Opportunity From Lipreading Mom (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Marsha Graham’s Presentation Part 1 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Here’s the Conclusion of The Brookline PD’s Presentation (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- First Video Installment – Brookline PD (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Marsha Graham Part 2 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)