I was chatting over a plate of Edamame, with my good friend Quentin Tarantino the other day, when he said, “BitcoDavid – dude! You did such a great job on Shanna Groves’ Stop Hearing Loss Bullying campaign video, I’m totally jealous of your immense talent.”
Well, all kidding aside – I’m deeply grateful to Shanna for allowing me the opportunity to work on such an important project with her. Shanna has agreed to do a couple of Supporter Contributions for us. She’s an awesome writer with a great deal of experience and insight. I’ll be getting that ball rolling in another day or so.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Watch the World Premiere of the Stop Hearing Loss Bullying Video (lipreadingmom.com)
- Broken Sign: Important Announcement from BitcoDavid (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- The Truth about Registration and the Deadly Weapon mythology (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Support Stop Hearing Loss Bullying Awareness Week (lipreadingmom.com)
- April at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Not Really a Digest Post – Sort of an Apetiser (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Rockstar Talila Lewis Gets Op-Ed in Major Newspaper (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Post Birthday Digest Post (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Them Hearies; Who Can Figure ‘Em? (deafinprison.wordpress.com)