By Pat Bliss
BitcoDavid has been working hard on reformatting these sequences of Felix’s story into PDF files. I hope you enjoy this second installment in our combined effort.
Be sure and check out Felix’s petition. We need your help, freeing this innocent Deaf man.
Pat Bliss is a retired paralegal in criminal law. She continues to do legal work for indigent prisoner cases showing innocence. She is a Certified Community Chaplain, Certified as a volunteer for CISM (Crises Intervention Stress Management) and involved in community events.
- A First for Florida Deaf Prisoner Felix Garcia (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Over 400 Signatures for Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Boxer (The Horse, This Time) (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Rockstar Talila Lewis Gets Op-Ed in Major Newspaper (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- “Help! I am a Paralegal Trapped in a Paper Prison.” (theparalegalsociety.wordpress.com)
- How to Become an Indispensable Paralegal (agility-ps.com)
- Event: Exhibition at Quietman Sports (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- The Complete Felix Garcia Interview by Links (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- *OUCH* My Poor Coach (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Felix Garcia Should Be Granted a Full Pardon (petition site)