By Pat Bliss
BitcoDavid has been working hard on reformatting these sequences of Felix’s story into PDF files. I hope you enjoy this second installment in our combined effort.
Be sure and check out Felix’s petition. We need your help, freeing this innocent Deaf man.
Pat Bliss is a retired paralegal in criminal law. She continues to do legal work for indigent prisoner cases showing innocence. She is a Certified Community Chaplain, Certified as a volunteer for CISM (Crises Intervention Stress Management) and involved in community events.
- A First for Florida Deaf Prisoner Felix Garcia (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Over 400 Signatures for Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Boxer (The Horse, This Time) (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Rockstar Talila Lewis Gets Op-Ed in Major Newspaper (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- “Help! I am a Paralegal Trapped in a Paper Prison.” (theparalegalsociety.wordpress.com)
- How to Become an Indispensable Paralegal (agility-ps.com)
- Event: Exhibition at Quietman Sports (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- The Complete Felix Garcia Interview by Links (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- *OUCH* My Poor Coach (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Felix Garcia Should Be Granted a Full Pardon (petition site)
8 thoughts on “Felix’s Story Serialized Pt. 2”
This is great, David, thanks. Are we up to date with what you have and are you ready for the final chapters of the trial? Pat