By Pat Bliss
[Editor’s Note: This is the 3rd embed in our series chronicling the trial of Felix Garcia. At this point, all the data that was previously published on the page, Bliss, has now been made available in PDF embed format. We will begin reproducing the page, Bliss-2, and the series should be complete shortly. This particular section of the story is taken from transcripts of testimony, and is presented in block quote format, with a few notes by Ms. Bliss. Unfortunately, no graphics could be made available, while sticking to this strict format.
Hence, it makes for a somewhat difficult read, but it is well worth struggling through. Buried within this testimony is a great deal of information indicating Felix’s innocence, the extent of the effort gone to, by his family, to frame him, and the bias of detectives and prosecutors against him. I found it to be a thoroughly fascinating read. — BitcoDavid]
Pat Bliss is a retired paralegal in criminal law. She continues to do legal work for indigent prisoner cases showing innocence. She is a Certified Community Chaplain, Certified as a volunteer for CISM (Crises Intervention Stress Management) and involved in community events.
- A Brief List Regarding Felix Garcia’s Innocence (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Felix’s Story Serialized Pt. 2 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A First for Florida Deaf Prisoner Felix Garcia (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Over 400 Signatures for Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Boxer (The Horse, This Time) (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Pam Bondi has her “Cat in the Rain” Moment (deafinprison.wordpress.com)