Congratulations to us – DeafInPrison.com – who just received our 50 thousandth view! Of course all of you helped, but it was DoTheWriteThingTampa, who drove home the golden spike. In addition to the link on this post, they will get one on the sidebar as well. Thanks guys, your support is greatly appreciated.
And to everybody else who’s made DeafInPrison.com a reality – our awesome contributors, our supporter contribs and guests, and all our worldwide readers – an extra special thank you, too!
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- June 2013 at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- May 2013 at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Update: 6/20/2013 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Felix’s Petition for All to See (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Event: Exhibition at Quietman Sports (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- Death in Custody: a PDF From the DOJ (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Must See Video Says it All (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Guilty! Of Maroonism in the First Degree! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Over 400 Signatures for Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Boxer (The Horse, This Time) (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
9 thoughts on “DeafInPrison.com Celebrates 50,000 Views!!!”
YEAH!!!!! BTW who is Do The Write Thing. I looked on their webpage and do not see the connection between deafinprison and theirs. Clue me in. Plus since Felix is from Tampa, wondering how they could promote his situation?
They are a writers’ group based in Tampa. No real connection, other than that they support us. Not sure what they could do for Felix, but based on previous communications, I’m fairly certain they are aware of the case.