Jean F. Andrews asked me to post the following citations:
Little Books are the intellectual property of Dr. Jana Mason from the University of Illinois and Dr. Christine McCormick from Illinois State University. They gave Jean permission to use them for the Alabama Study, and also to distribute them to other researchers, parents and early Childhood educators for research or for use in training.
I cannot upload the discs in ISO format, but if you are interested in obtaining a set, please contact Jean F. Andrews directly at email@example.com. Send a postage prepaid self addressed mailer, along with a brief statement of intent of usage, and she will be glad to forward you copies. Reproduction and redistribution is prohibited.
Thank you for understanding.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- I Review the “Little Books” ASL Discs (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- July 2013 at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- This Video Will Rock Your World (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Event: Exhibition at Quietman Sports (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- A Must See Video Says it All (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- DeafInPrison.com Celebrates 50,000 Views!!! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- 26 Minutes in the SHU (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- What He Said, and What it Says About Us (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- June 2013 at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Death in Custody: a PDF From the DOJ (deafinprison.wordpress.com)