Welcome to our events page. Here, we will endeavor to keep you posted on important events that will be occurring in the Deaf and Criminal Justice communities.
If you are planning an event that you feel would be of interest to our audience, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the pertinent details as well as a live link to the page or invitation. FaceBook events can be included. I will be only too glad to publish it here. Conversely, you can simply list the event in our comments section, below.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- January at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- San Francisco Animator Explains Drug War (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Police Leaders – Speak Out! Reblogged from Improving Police (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Great Idea, A Commitment and an Embeded File (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Brief Tutorial on Accomodations by 4 Ears, 4 Eyes (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Deaf CCA Inmate Sues DC for Mistreatment (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- McCaskill Reinstated (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Does Your Health Insurance Cover Hearing Aids? (deafinprison.wordpress.com)