Do you have a story to tell — a stone in your shoe that has been plaguing you for years? Would you like to be an author for the coolest and hippest Blog site in the entire known universe?
Do you enjoy grinding away at the keyboard for hours on end, for absolutely no recompense, other than our gratitude and a chance at getting read by an audience?
You can now simply fill out this form, and we’ll set you right up.
You can upload posts directly, but each post is edited by me. Don’t freak. All I do is correct typos, add links, graphics and some other embellishments. Your content remains your own. We have a strict intellectual property policy, so if you upload your own graphics, they should be either owned outright by you, or you need to provide us with a link to the original content source. We assume that all written content is your own original creative work, and you will receive copyright and credit for it. If you post something that you didn’t write however, you need to cite and credit the original author.
As you can see from our scroll page, the content isn’t strictly limited to the incarceration of the Deaf. We write about a number of related subjects such as, ASL, the drug war, women in prison, youth in prison, Deaf culture and modern police tactics – to name just a few.
Thank you for taking the time to read this page, and thank you for your interest in DeafInPrison.com. I hope you decide to go ahead and take the plunge. We need talented authors and all the awesome content we can get.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- WordPress Bloggers Should Utilize Gravatar (karenkubicko.wordpress.com)
- Blogging about blogging (queerlandia.com)
- 26 Essentials for Blogging Success: What You Need to Know (socialmediaexaminer.com)
- Michael Rooney: Migrating from Octopress to WordPress (Really) (mikerooney.rowk.com)
- Blog Exercises: Gravatars (lorelle.wordpress.com)
- DeafInPrison.com Nominated for Reality Blog Award (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Let the Taser do the Talking, Or… (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Does Your Health Insurance Cover Hearing Aids? (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Interview With Glenn Langohr, Author of Prison Riot (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- San Francisco Animator Explains Drug War (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
7 thoughts on “Write for Us”
How do I sent a private email to David Bitco and Pat Bliss?
Hi Frankie. Thanks so much for your interest in DeafInPrison.com. On our right hand sidebar, up near the top, is a picture of the Internet icon, Jack. If you click on him, your e-mail client will open with my address in the “To” line. Just in case, however, I’ll post the address here in this response.
email@example.com (Please put “DeafInPrison.com” in the subject line.)
Although I cannot post Ms. Bliss’ address, I will gladly forward any e-mails to her.